Last update Feb 26, 2018
1. PRODUCTS AND SUPPLIERS We sell a variety of travel related products in which some activities come from different suppliers and service providers. Each Supplier has its own terms and condition that are applicable to your particular arrangements in addition to our general terms and conditions, and you should make sure you understand them. Certain software and content found on our website are owned or licensed by us or our Suppliers, your use of which may be subject to further conditions.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By booking your arrangement with us or using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions of any Supplier that are applicable to your booking, travel arrangements or use of any website content. You agree on behalf of yourself and those you represent to comply with all such terms and conditions, including the payment of all amounts when due. You represent and warrant that (a) you are of sufficient age to use our services and website and can create binding legal obligations in connection with your use, (b) you are legally authorized to act on behalf of those you represent and accept these terms and conditions on their behalf, and (c) the information supplied by you or members of your group is true and correct. You are responsible for informing such other persons of all terms and conditions applicable to their travel arrangements. You understand that you are financially responsible for any use of our services or website by you and those using your name or account.
1. Mantaining sessions that permits you to use this site in a custom and secure view after Loging in. When you accept the option ´Remember me´ in Log in view, you will be able to get access every time you use your browser for visiting our site. Otherwise, you shall log in again.
2. For alerts and communication purposes. This information doesn´t include publicity or other information different to the necessary for operation of this site.
3. Any of these cookies store any personal data.
6. ECOVENTURE collects personal information for: 1. The correct provision of the service.
2. Maintain constant communication with the holders of personal data and communicating any changes and updates of our products.
3. Assign and keep bookings and any product obtained using our services.
4. Any other legal disposition.
7. SECURITY MEASURES: In development of the security principle established in Law 1581 of 2012, ECOVENTURE will adopt the technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to grant security to the records avoiding their adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized access or fraudulent. The personnel that carry out the processing of the personal data will execute the established protocols in order to guarantee the security of the information. Additionally, audits will be established to monitor compliance with the policy and procedures derived from its implementation.
The Personal Data Policy is effective as of Feb 26, 2018. Any change that occurs with respect to this policy, will be reported through the www.ecoventure.co or via email if you are a registered user.
Phone: (+57) 312-770-4946
Mail Address: Vereda Río Abajo - KM 5.4 - Vía Galicia - Finca Labrantío - ANT - CO