Last update Oct 19th, 2021
1. PRODUCTS AND SUPPLIERS We sell a variety of travel related products in which some activities come from different suppliers and service providers. Each Supplier has its own terms and condition that are applicable to your particular arrangements in addition to our general terms and conditions, and you should make sure you understand them. Certain software and content found on our website are owned or licensed by us or our Suppliers, your use of which may be subject to further conditions.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By booking your arrangement with us or using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions of any Supplier that are applicable to your booking, travel arrangements or use of any website content. You agree on behalf of yourself and those you represent to comply with all such terms and conditions, including the payment of all amounts when due. You represent and warrant that (a) you are of sufficient age to use our services and website and can create binding legal obligations in connection with your use, (b) you are legally authorized to act on behalf of those you represent and accept these terms and conditions on their behalf, and (c) the information supplied by you or members of your group is true and correct. You are responsible for informing such other persons of all terms and conditions applicable to their travel arrangements. You understand that you are financially responsible for any use of our services or website by you and those using your name or account.
1. Mantaining sessions that permits you to use this site in a custom and secure view after Loging in. When you accept the option ´Remember me´ in Log in view, you will be able to get access every time you use your browser for visiting our site. Otherwise, you shall log in again.
2. For alerts and communication purposes. This information doesn´t include publicity or other information different to the necessary for operation of this site.
3. Any of these cookies store any personal data.
6. ECOVENTURE collects personal information for: 1. The correct provision of the service.
2. Maintain constant communication with the holders of personal data and communicating any changes and updates of our products.
3. Assign and keep bookings and any product obtained using our services.
4. Any other legal disposition.
7. SECURITY MEASURES: In development of the security principle established in Law 1581 of 2012, ECOVENTURE will adopt the technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to grant security to the records avoiding their adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized access or fraudulent. The personnel that carry out the processing of the personal data will execute the established protocols in order to guarantee the security of the information. Additionally, audits will be established to monitor compliance with the policy and procedures derived from its implementation.
8. PAYMENTS Credit card payments are made under a third party company called Wompi, by using its payment system, you accept all their terms an conditions. Any payment must be validated to prevent frauds and sometimes transactions can take hours. Ecoventure reserves the right to reject or cancel any booking if we consider it is fraudulent or it does not comply with all the requirements like differences between cardholder with booking name, invalid parameter, etc, otherwise, the cardholder must send us an authorization letter to email@example.com that validates the purchase. For more information about Wompi terms and conditions, please visit https://wompi.co/terminos-y-condiciones-usuarios/
9. REFUNDS AND BOOKING CANCELLATIONS Ecoventure understands there are special cases when the travelers have unpredictable situations like diseases, flights cancelations, natural disasters, etc. We can procced to re-schedule the trip if it is possible, if it is not, we can refund until 100% of the total price until 24 hours before the tour starts. To do this you must send us the documents that prove the situation to firstname.lastname@example.org Ecoventure will make a partial refund if some activities can not be done because bad weather, specially paragliding. You can check how much partial refund applies in the tour information. Ecoventure reserves the right to make changes about refunds and booking cancelations anytime without informing customers, but we will apply the policies that was active once you booked a tour. Ecoventure can cancel an activity or a tour if the customers or participants do not comply with all the rules and suggestions given by the guides before or during these ones without any refunds.
Ecoventure reserves the right to cancel any tour or activity keeping full or partial refunds if some issues are presented before the tour starts like:
- The places capacities are over their normal capacity
- Closed roads
- Natural disasters
- Public order
- Resources availabilities
Refunds can take many work days according the the terms and conditions of the third party card payments company as we described in statement 8.
The Personal Data Policy is effective as of Feb 26, 2018. Any change that occurs with respect to this policy, will be reported through the www.ecoventure.co or via email if you are a registered user.
Phone: (+57) 312-770-4946
Mail Address: Vereda Río Abajo - KM 5.4 - Vía Galicia - Finca Labrantío - ANT - CO